We're well into week 3 and yesterday I received a nice surprise from home. Kathy, the GM from my home studio and another amazing and favorite teacher Afton, came here to Los Angeles to assist w/ the Training. I got a little misty eyed, I must admit, when I found out they were here and today BOTH of them taught our morning and evening yoga classes. It was truly a treat!
We had the second of many posture clinics to come, where we delivered dialogue to a small panel of current Bikram Teachers from around the country (or world). Jake (last name?) a New Yorker, was one of the Teachers giving feedback to our group today whom particularly stood out. He's a "tell ya how it is" person, very intuitive and had a lot of great feedback and advice to offer. I think he'd be a great mentor to have.
We had another anatomy lecture tonight that lasted over 2 hrs. until 11:45 pm (snooze)
...but I continue to be inspired and grateful to be here and look forward to tomorrow...
Namaste
Thursday, May 3, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment