Monday, May 7, 2012

I had a quick trip home to celebrate Saylor's birthday this weekend.  It was so hard to leave (again) but so nice to hug & kiss my hubby and kids for a day!  Saylor had a "salon party", organized before I left, that went off without a hitch!  The stylists were so great and the salon was so beautiful.  Saylor and her friends got up-dos, make-up, nails then lunch of course!  It was a time that we'll all remember for years to come!  There was a nice, long rain storm in Austin on Saturday night too, which I enjoyed. 
It was clear that Charles is keeping our home afloat, and for that I'm grateful beyond words!!!  He's been amazing and generous and so self-less.  6 more weeks to go and hopefully we can all hang in there.
The training is still going great.  I remain injury-free and have seen improvement in my yoga practice.  I'm doing the full extension of Spine Twist pose with my hand around my back "grabbing onto my thigh" and I've learned to be much more still during class which helps me conserve energy.
Things are going well into week 4!
Namaste 

No comments: