Monday, April 16, 2012

Bikram Yoga Teacher Training Spring 2012 - Day 1

It was hard saying goodbye to Charles and the kids yesterday!!  Saylor especially had a tough time :(  They mean THE WORLD to me and I will miss them more than words can say!!!  We will do ichat on our macs, facetime on our iphones and frequent texting which will help. 

I passed up a free beer from a gentleman w/extra drink coupons sitting next to me on the plane last night --- I'd say I'm off on the right foot, wouldn't you!?!  Had a great night of 9 hours of sleep now it's almost 10 am on day 1 and no room mate?  Could I be so lucky?

Day 1 Nutrition Log:  Breakfast - Steele cut oatmeal, 1 sugar pack, decaf green tea, 2 handfuls of walnuts
Lunch:  Veggie wrap on whole wheat tortilla, beet/carrot/ginger/celery juice

A whopping 420 Students registered!!!
Let's do this!!!

No comments: